This is a summary of the available functions. This will be regularly updated. Stay tuned !
Pay attention ! This list is not complete.
It will be updated soon.
The others functions are on the download page for the moment.
- Supported images formats : FITS, PIC, CPA V3, CPA V4d, BMP 8 bit and 24 bit, JPEG
- File header viewing tool for FITS, PIC, CPA V4 formats.
- Planetary observation report (as specified by Gino Farroni)
- Download images from the online DSS catalogs using internet
- Multilingual support : french, english are supported. If you want to translate TA to another language then please get in touch with us !
- Automatic PreProcessing
- Smoothing-and-mean of a batch of images
- Add/Divide/Substract/Average/Mean/Sigma Kappa of a batch of images
- Optimal dark substraction
- Divide a batch of images by an image (Flat Fielding)
- Planetary images realignment (using intercorrelation product)
- Stellar images realignment using FOCAS algorithm
- Best of a batch of stellar images
- Coordinates conversion
- Julian date calculator
- Scripting engine
- Asteroid database
- Favorites database
- Night colors
- Undo function
- Occultation timing tool
- Image comparison tool
Cameras / Telescopes / Focusers
- Cameras ST7, ST8, Hisis 22 12 and 14 bit, Audine/Genesis and Webcams are supported
- LX200 and compatibles, Coordinate III and compatible encoders are supported. Quadrant Coordinate III controller in beta testing.
- Automatic focusing tool, using RoboFocus or LX200 driven focusers
- AutoGuiding using any supported camera
- Focuser/Telescope/Camera pads
- Seeing/Tracking/Autoguiding monitors
- Acquisition statistics
- SBIG CFW8 filter wheel supported
- Enhanced telescope control functions
- Automatic recentering of the brightest star on the CCD chip
- Park/Unpark of telescope
- Add a constant
- Multiply by a constant
- Add/substract/multiply/divide an image
- Absolute value
- Min an Max thresholding
- Direct and inverse FFT
- Inter and Autocorrelation products
- Type conversion Integer->Float and reverse
- Windowing (subframing)
- Bilinear and Spline zoom
- Horizontal/Vertical mirroring
- Morphing of images having different pixel sampling, size, type or FOV
- Cut/Copy/Paste a Gaussian-modelled star
Image Analysis functions
- Statistics on an image, a batch of images. Full frame or windowed
- Star modelling